I was tagged by pariisi.tumblr.com
1. Is there anything you can’t wait for?
Eagerly waiting for something creates unnecessary anxiety.
2. Do you admire anyone?
I admire anyone who is able to overcome hardship through creative, unconventional means.
3. How long do you usually sleep?
4. What is the book that you are currently reading?
French Garden Style by George Leveque
5. Do you have siblings?
6. What person are you going to be in the future?
Whatever destiny decides.
7. What languages do you want to speak?
I speak enough languages as is.
8. If you could turn back the time, would you do it?
9. How do you spend your free time?
Reading, studying, gardening, writing, painting, watching films, listening to music, reflecting……..
10. What is the relationship between you and the last person that called you?
11. What do you think about the person you were 5 years ago?
The person I was meant to be…..
French actresses and sisters, Francine Bergé (l) and Colette Bergé(r) in Japanese kimono inspired fashions by Pierre Cardin, photo by Jack Garofalo, Cannes Film Festival 1963
The sisters were at the Cannes Film Festival of 1963 to present the film ” ‘Les Abysses’ by Nikos Papatakis, in which they both starred
Brigitte Bardot with Austrian actor Carl Mohner during the Cannes Film Festival, April 29, 1955
Model in white crêpe evening gown with satin waistband by Michel Goma, photo by Pottier at Tour d’Argent, 1960